Thursday, November 24, 2005

My First Post

Hi All,
Welcome to my blog. A simple intro to my blog.

Here I am going to write whatever I think, which is reasonably good. Here I mean I think ... ie. the comments I am going to post here are only my views. No intention to hurt anybody. You can verywell quote any -ve things in my posts.

BTW, As many do, I dont think, I can update my blog frequently, since I am a lazyman. ;-) So if you face delays in my post, dont curse me. There is no space to hold your curse too!! ;-)

When I feel English words cant replace sth which should be told in tamil (actual thing is, I may not know how to translate in english.. hee hee), I will write it in Tamil. Pl bear with me...

In some places you may see some shorterned words due to my mail-english. ie. sth like this 4m my side tat wud look somewat hard 2 read which is not a typo actually, nyhow used 4 speedtyping. I try my level best to avoid this. (Wow... The CV I wrote in my 10th Std helped here to use this sentence...)

Yes... I can hear... "Athi... you are talking four much"...

So, I stop here. Lets go to the world of anything and nothing @ the same time.

Thanx n Regards,
Athi
B +ve
(Dont worry... I wont put signature in every of my blog... Just oru pazhakka thosam thaan!)

No comments:

Post a Comment